Adopt your favourite artwork from our Collection and help our charity support Scottish artists, display more uplifting artwork in healthcare settings and provide fun-filled art workshops for patients and care home residents.
|Beach Tent by Jack Knox|
Since 1991 our charity has been assembling one of the largest and most prestigious Collections of original Scottish art in the country. These artworks are uniquely available for display in hospitals and other healthcare settings.
Art in Healthcare is truly committed to the important role that art plays in the healing environment but we need your help to properly maintain and build this unique Collection for the enjoyment and benefit of the hundreds of thousands of staff, patients and visitors who view it each year.
|Winter Trees and Townscape by Gordon Byrce|
|Portrait of the Poet by Steven Campbell|
Adopt an artwork from our Collection for just £3 a month and you'll receive:
- Your name (or a loved one's) written next to your chosen artwork online (view example)
- A certificate of adoption with a picture of the artwork
- Invites to Art in Healthcare's special events
- Double your chances of winning our artwork giveaways
- First to view our latest Prestigious Print
- Our colourful e-newsletter
With your help we're able to:
- Keep our Collection on display in hospitals and care homes
- Support young artists at their degree shows
- Buy artwork from professional artists
- Provide fun-filled art workshops at hospitals, hospices, care homes and more
- Develop our training programmes for volunteers
Click the paint brush and palette to view all the artworks available for adoption now.